Fees

Training fees

Club entry fee – PLN 50

Monthly fee – PLN 120

Monthly fee for using club bogu – PLN 10

Kendo Basics Course fee – 3 months for PLN 120 each – PLN 360

There is a possibility to make annual payment for whole training’s season:

  • intermediate group PLN 1200 (12 months)
  • children’s group PLN 1000 (10 months)

Discounts

A. Friends discount – for Kendo Basics Course: 5 % for 2 friends coming together 10 % for 3 friends coming together 15 % for 4 friends coming together

B. Family discount: 20%

C. Student discount: 20%

Discounts cannot be combined.

Payment information

Warsaw’s Kendo Club Millenium Bank 68 1160 2202 0000 0002 4109 6184

Transfer title: Name, surname, month for which the payment was made

Payment regulations

Regulations of membership fees Warsaw Kendo Club_ENG_2021_08_15